(( NEWSFLASH ))
If you didn’t know, here’s the news… After an incredible decade on Yonge Street, Byfield Dance Experience, Toronto’s favourite dance classes for adults, has officially CLOSED. We are not accepting students at this time.
We closed March 31st, and moved out of our Yonge Street building. Thank you for your interest and support.
Stay tuned for an exciting new chapter of future workshops and pop up events by keeping in touch here!
– Shawn Byfield
“Get Hypnotizing Hip Hop Dance Classes At Canada’s Most Positive, People-Friendly And Inspiring Hip Hop Dance School… FOR ADULTS!”
Located in the heart of the city, Byfield Dance Experience (BDX) is an inspiring Toronto dance studio space created by Dora Award winner and Gemini Award nominee Shawn Byfield. A National authority in dance, choreography, an expert dance instructor, and veteran of the entertainment biz, Byfield created BDX to enhance culture in Toronto. BDX offers regular tap dance and hip hop dance classes for adults and a clean, vibrant rental space to all aspects of the arts community.
We offer inspiring dance lessons in a POSITIVE, social atmosphere that encourages people from all walks of life to leave your stress at the door, come on in and enjoy an hour or so with your new friends.
Simple Commute, Convenient Location And Easy Access
- Doesn’t matter which direction you’re coming from on the subway either, your new favourite dance studio is just steps from Yonge and Bloor subway! Right where the Yonge line and the Bloor line intersect.
- No buses. No streetcars. Located in the heart of Toronto, BDX Studio couldn’t be easier for you to access. The dance studio is right on Yonge Street, across the street from Canadian Tire. Just exit the subway and you’re steps away!
- You’re greeted right away. As soon as you come downstairs, you’ll get a smile when you walk in. We’re real people and like to know your name, so don’t be surprised when we ask! Our facility is small but mighty, so you won’t get lost through a maze of floors and rooms.
Canada’s #1 Hip Hop Dance Studio And Positive Lifestyle For Adults
Who are classes at BDX for?
- Hip & hard-working adults who want an escape from Toronto’s everyday stress- while loving their body, taking charge of their health and adding more excitement to their lives.
- People looking for a consistent dose of POSITIVE energy, lots of LAUGHTER, and FRIENDLY, smiling people. Plus, high-fives are free and happen daily!